Wednesday 8 May 2024

Marvin Says Hi

Hi everyone, thank you all of your messages. I've just taken a break from writing Creatures of the Deep so that I could read them with Marvin - our new puppy. 


Marvin's 4 months old and he's a miniature dachshund... he's very bouncy and lots of fun. 

He wanted to know why I hadn't shown you a picture of him yet so here's a couple of photographs of him. 

On Sunday we took him to Talacre and he had a great time running on the sand and splashing in the water so I'm sure that we'll be going there quite a lot. 

When we got back home he had a bath and then curled up on the arm of the sofa for a nap. He loves napping.


Marvin was interested to hear all of your messages and he has decided that he would me to read Dog Man - The Scarlet Shedder, by Dav Pilkey to him because Ezra says that it's his favourite book.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and I'll reply as soon as I can...