Tuesday 8 October 2024

A Sneaky Peak

 Hi everyone and thank you for your messages. I'm going to start posting something on here each week from now on. I planned to do that before but got a bit swamped with work :-) . I'm looking forward to coming back to school very soon - I just need to sort a day out where I can do that. 

I now have copies of the first two Dinosaur Heroes books - Terrifying T.rex, and Pterosaur Trouble, and I will be dropping them off at the post office today. They should arrive at school later this week. 

Here's a very little sneak peak ... 

The Tyrannosaurus rex threw back its head and let out a deafening roar. Then it charged towards the car the two boys were hiding behind. The ground shook beneath the creature’s huge, clawed feet and one of the boys let out a terrified scream.

Then…   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message and I'll reply as soon as I can...