Wednesday 17 January 2024

Which Dinosaur Will It Be?

 Thank you for letting me know which dinosaur is your favourite. This diary page shows you how many votes the different dinosaurs get. It will help me to remember them too. 

There is still time to let me know your favourite - or which dinosaurs you think would be good in the books. 

Here are the votes so far...

Tyranosaurus rex = 7

Spinosaurus = 1

Mosasaurus = 1 (not actually a dinosaur but they lived at the same time as dinosaurs so it's a great idea).

Pterodactyl = 1 (not actually a dinosaur either - but they too lived at the same time as dinosaurs so I am sure that they will be in the books.)

1 comment:

  1. Hi its me Gracie the book that i am reading now is called the extremely embarrassing life of Lottie Brooks written by Katie Kirby.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll reply as soon as I can...