Wednesday 6 March 2024

Happy World Book Day

Happy World Book Day everyone. I am sorry that I can't be in school with you all today but I hope you have a great time - and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Monday.

I've been really busy over the last couple of months and I have not been in touch as much as I would like.

I have just finished writing the first in my series of Dinosaur Heroes books - as you voted the Tyrannosaurus rex to be your favourite dinosaur,  that is what is featured in the first book Terrifying T. Rex. I will show you what the cover is going to look like when I see you. Bye for now...

Damian

4 comments:

  1. Hi Thank you for coming to our school today for world book day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie - you are very welcome. It was great spending the morning with you all. I can't wait to visit again soon.

      Delete
  2. Hi Damian Harvey thanks for coming to school today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, and thank you for leaving a message. I really enjoyed spending the morning with you and your friends. It was wonderful to see all of the fantastic World Book Day costumes too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message and I'll reply as soon as I can...